Saturday, January 07, 2006

Seafood Market & Restaurant


The original Seafood Market & Restaurant in Bangkok THAILAND is still the best for freshness, quality, and great taste since 1969. Here you will a vast variaty of fresh seafood that lay on the long counter. You need a cart and do select what you want, just like you do shopping in supermarket. Then you could tell the cook to cook them as you want. This is the place that I take my friends from abroad to visit and everyone just say good food and great experience of fresh seafood shopping.


89 Sukhumvit Soi 24, Sukhumvit Rd., Bangkok 10110, Thailand.
Tel: 02 661-1255-9


, , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice start on your new blog, which I just found via your technorati tag. I'll probably use Feedburner and put you in my Bloglines RSS reader. Best of luck! And do include some photos, if you've got a digital camera. And maybe include a short bio of yourself.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home